Our leadership coaching programs unleash the potential within leaders of all levels and whole organizations alike through a blend of *professional coaching and expertise in organization development and leadership. Our approach overcomes the common challenges leaders face today (ranging from too much to do with too little time to a lack of a valid methods which results in trying harder to no avail), and delivers success through valid education, guidance, and coaching. Based in proven evidence based behavioral science techniques and practices, our approach creates sustainable development from a human perspective applicable to every leader and organization.
Our **experience and research have shown leaders desire growth for themselves and organizations in five key areas: personal development, organizational strategy and execution, employee engagement, leadership, and communication. Our leadership coaching programs are specifically designed to develop these areas based on your individual needs. Our first program, Level I, begins with laying the foundations for authentic leadership and effective communication. Our second program, Level II, supplements our Level I program by working individually with your leaders to develop their selves, authentic leadership, effective communication, and ability to engage their employees. Our Level II program can also be used as a standalone program. And our third program, Level III, delivers our Level II program to the members of your executive team, with the added benefits of being coached as a team and expert consulting, to help your executive team develop and execute organizational strategy.
*Professional coaching, as defined by the International Coaching Federation, is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Professional coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe that every client is inherently strong, capable, and wise. In addition, professional coaching creates a warm, safe, and non-judgmental environment which fosters growth and connection amongst individuals. A professional coach provides coaching to their clients; however, it is ultimately up to the client to do the work necessary to reach their goals and desired development.
**Strive For More has extensive knowledge in each of the five key areas of growth desired by leaders and organizations through education, research, and use. To learn more, please visit our About Us page.
Our Level I leadership coaching program is a one-day group coaching workshop which lays the foundations for authentic leadership and effective communication. Specifically, the attendees will:
- Learn about what leadership is and how it is not tied to a position or title;
- Learn about authentic, servant, and transformational leadership;
- Improve their leadership and relatability to their employees;
- Increase their authenticity and ability to inspire their employees to be a part of something greater than any individual;
- Learn about how we communicate, and what effective communication is;
- Explore communication pitfalls which cause conflict and reduce their use;
- Develop active listening and communication skills; and
- Create effective and efficient communication crucial to being transparent and inspirational.
In addition, this program delivers a foundational core your leaders can draw upon to help their employees grow themselves as authentic leaders and effective communicators.
Our Level II leadership coaching program is a supplement to our Level I program and can be used as a standalone program. It provides 6 to 24 months (depending on your needs) of one on one coaching for the leaders of your organization which focuses on developing their selves, leadership skills, communication skills, and ability to engage their employees. One on one coaching provides added benefits which further your leaders’ development beyond any trainings or workshops. Specifically, your leaders will:
- Explore their individual goals and the development they wish to achieve and undergo;
- Clearly define the outcomes they desire;
- Create a plan of action to achieve their goals and reach their desired development; and
- *Receive support, encouragement, and accountability from their coach in support of reaching their goals and desired development.
The individual coaching sessions will occur either weekly or bi-weekly depending on your needs and will range from 30 to 60 minutes in length.
In addition to receiving the benefits outlined in our Level I program, each leader will receive the benefits outlined by the headings below (as applicable to the individual goals and development outlined by each leader).
- Increase self-confidence while decreasing the fear of failure;
- Increase accountability, concentration, discipline, efficiency, and focus;
- Decrease stress and worry;
- Increase their ability to overcome negative thoughts, feelings, & behaviors;
- Develop mindfulness and empower themselves; and
- Increase their time management and planning skills.
- Increase their ability to relate to others and inspire them;
- Effectively communicate a shared vision;
- Help employees cohesively work together towards the same goal; and
- Help clearly set goals, responsibilities, and expectations with their employees.
*A professional coach provides coaching to their clients; however, it is ultimately up to the client to do the work necessary to reach their goals and desired development.
Our Level III program is specifically designed to help your executive team develop and execute an organizational strategy within your organization over the course of 12 to 24 months (depending on your needs). Each executive will receive one on one coaching, as outlined by our Level II program, and be coached with their peers once a month as a group. You will also receive dedicated expert consulting each month, pursuant to your needs, to further help your executive team develop and execute your organizational strategy.
Some of the benefits you will receive from our expertise are:
- Clearly define your organization’s strategy;
- Successfully communicate your organization’s strategy across your organization;
- Get your employees to buy into your organization’s strategy;
- Successfully execute your organization’s strategy;
- Take your organization’s culture and leadership to an inspirational level;
- Create and/or refine your business processes to be simple and efficient;
- Create and/or refine written standards and their adherence;
- Hire the right people for your organization; and
Engage and retain your employees.
Finding the Right Program for You
At Strive For More, we recognize and celebrate the uniqueness of every individual. We love to talk about development and welcome inquiries via phone or email. We start each of our prospective clients off with a free consultation which typically lasts between 20 and 45 minutes. This consultation allows us to learn about what you are looking for and your specific needs in the areas of personal development, organizational strategy and execution, employee engagement, leadership, and communication. It also allows us to collaboratively choose the right program for you and set a time for us to observe your organization in person, as applicable. Afterwards, we tailor the content of your chosen program to meet your needs.